Wednesday 25 September 2013

"Oman Aku Datang"

Salam people (readers)

Oh man, I'm the last one to write among the 4 of us so let me feed you with the beginning of my Oman journey
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(If only not physically there yet is considered a journey hahaha)

1. So the husband (babah) flew to the (big) city of Oman on Mon 23rd, he took the morning flight and of course I had to shed 2-3 teardrops for cliché and somehow baby A being a doll as always, understood that babah is going to be away for a while and she literally pat my shoulder.

2. Went home from the airport and realizing that babah is away, baby A switched on to cranky mode, mommy had to put on the supermommy hat !

3. Babah sent the first pic of the city around 6pm (local time):

4. Babah created his FB account just to brag around. Apparently he's enjoying his trip there, first day je dah merayap cari mall. Yeayy ade Lulu Hypermarket!!


5. Oh babah will be staying at Park Inn hotel for 2 weeks, a 4 star hotel so not bad huh. And as a new staff, apparently the company hired an agent to bring around the staff and family for a welcoming trip. Bestnya jadi expat, for sure the expats from my previous company did the same thing.

6. Day 2 there babah paid a trip to a newly opened mall: Muscat Grand Mall. And I'm so happy to be seeing ALDO and such. Hehehehhehe.

Alright, that's all for now, such a long elaborative post, I promise I keep it short and precise in the next posts to come.

Can't wait to be joining babah soon! I'm so thrilled!


No comments:

Post a Comment