Sunday 2 December 2018

Paying Tribute to Our Days

Hello sawangggggg.

Terima kasihlah tolong temankan blog 4 sweethearts yang telah dilupakan zaman echewah.

We are about to revive a lovely tradition that makes our somewhat lethargic life a tad more bearable. In that, we know, whatever befalls us, there are always good that happens, and that the good needs a good spotlight, the antidote to those times when we just want to call it quits. I present you: 

Gratitude List.

Let me (@shawnsharif) start with mine, which is date 2 December 2018:
1. I get to sleep in a lot - because it's Sunday :P
2. Since it was raining, my cats decided to sleep in with me yay! Cuddle wuddle time!
3. Who can say no to the sickly sweet taste of TAPAI OMG if only the tummy is a little bit more macho I would have downed a few more cups of those! 

Passing the Happy baton to Aishata! Or the high flying Sujie! Or the traveling Azwahas! 

:D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment